Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Just hanging out

We are 33 weeks and 3 days as of today.

The past few days have been somewhat smooth. Tara had some break through contractions on Monday after we got a tour of the NICU and earned some extra pills, nothing too serious though. At least not serious enough for me to reach for my catcher's mitt yet. (Tara seems to find zero assurance in the OB training that I revieved in my EMT course 9 years ago)

That being said she isn't looking to do anything other than be mostly horizontal in this hospital bed. When I asked her about trying to get a pass from Dr. Wiedower today to go outside in a wheelchair Tara replied that she would stay put and had no interest in rocking her uterine boat.

Thanks for the support and prayer. We are just going to stay the course for now... thankful for each day that we get to keep Emmaline cooking.


No comments: