Arkadelphia has been our home for over 3 and half years (this time around) and it has been a great place to call home. I happen to be one of those that believes what he reads on water towers. The theme of our life these days is transition.
- Crosby is transitioning out of the womb.
- We are transitioning to having a kiddo.
- Tara is transitioning out of the workplace.
- I'm transitioning jobs.
- We are transition communities.
- We are transitioning homes.
- We are transitioning churches.
So, that also means that there is a beautiful hilltop home in Ouachita Hills for sale. You can check out all the pics and specs of the house at http://990carter.com . If you know of anyone in the Arkadelphia area that is or might be looking for new home please pass the word that we have a great one available.
We will certainly miss our friends and our church here in Arkadelphia greatly but are also very excited to get back to Conway and Fellowship Bible Church. We'll keep you posted on the next few months of transition.