Monday, June 21, 2010

A Great First Father's Day

I have had a great first Father's Day.

Tara and Crosby brought me a hot cup of french press coffee and some breakfast bars on a platter (I'm not a big breakfast guy) as I was getting ready for church. After church we watched some of the Brazil vs. Ivory Coast World Cup match via Univision's website since KATV completely failed us buy opting to show a crappy infomercial instead of the World Cup for the second weekend in a row. We got to skype with Josh and Rachael. It was really good to get to see them as we talked.

We went swimming at our friend's the Patterson's house later in the afternoon and had a lot of fun. Squirt discovered how to splash the water. Never mind the fact that he was splashing it right into his own face...he didn't seem to care.

My Father's day present is coming from our friend Steve in Cupertino, CA. He says that it should show up at my house on Thursday. I'm just a little excited about it. Tara and Crosby hit a home run with this present!

It was a great first Father's Day. Thanks to Tara and Crosby for a special day.

1 comment:

Marion said...

I'm still laughing...makes my tummy hurt. He & Chris are great together. Love it!!