Monday, November 23, 2009

Camp Crosby...Monday evening

It is Monday evening and Crosby is still a womb dweller.

Sunday was a beautiful day in central Arkansas and Tara's OB gave her permission to enjoy a few minutes of it outside. They got us a wheel chair and we were able to soak up some sunshine for 30 minutes. It was good for the soul. Tara was also able to get some rest on Sunday during the day.

She was slept a fair amount on Sunday night. Tara didn't show any signs of contractions on Monday morning's monitoring session either. We spent a while talking about the the game plan for the next few days with Dr. Wiedower this morning. It looks like my predictions of having a son delivered on Tuesday might be a bit off. Tuesday will put Tara at 34 weeks. It has been our goal to make it to the 34 week mark over the last few days. We thought that Dr. Wiedower was going to stop routine doses of Tara's anti-contraction meds on Tuesday, but she told us today that she is going to continue them through Tuesday and likely stop them on Wednesday.

We will just play it by ear after that and see what Tara's body does and what the OB that is on call the next time that Crosby tries to show up thinks is best. Thanks for the love, support and prayers.

My parents, Mamma Roz and Daddy Rick showed up at the hospital today. It was good to spend a little bit of time with them. In the next post or two I will tell you what they are up to while we hold up at Camp Crosby in LR.

Here is a pic from Sunday (I didn't do good about getting Monday pics).

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT CROSBY. This is little Benjamin Taylor, 3 week old son of James and Amy who came for a visit on Sunday. Crosby is eager to hang out with Benjamin.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Braners are praying for you dude. God bless the Kear fam.

Stephanie @ My Answered Prayer said...

Hey! I was going to stop by tonight but got away from the VA later than I thought...if I have a chance tomorrow I'll try to stop by...you guys need anything from Arkadoo?

What room are you guys in (as of right now):)

Mauri Wood said...

I am praying for the Kear family! Please give Tara a big hug for me!

Chris said...

Thanks guys.
Braner, following Daxisms on twitter has brought me many a chuckle this week.
-Chris