Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Halfway Point!

I am 20 weeks, as of today, and this marks the halfway point in the pregnancy. It is amazing how long you are pregnant before you really begin to show and people notice! I've finally gotten a baby bump in the past few weeks, and I began feeling little Crosby kicking at 16 weeks. It is the most amazing feeling in the world. Chris took this picture of the bump today. See, I now have proof!

Our good friends, Clint & Sara Recktenwald, stopped by this afternoon on their way through town, and it was so good to see them as always. They are such good friends, and I wish we lived closer. They brought Crosby the cutest little "Life is Good" pajama set that has peanuts on it. The pj's are perfect because we called our baby "Peanut" until we had the ultrasound last week and found out it was a boy. :) I cannot wait to see our little peanut wearing his peanut pajamas! Too cute.

1 comment:

Shireen said...

Tara, YOU & Crosby :) look AMAZING!!! I remember thinking, too, that it seemed to take forever to actually LOOK pregnant!! :) Well, we've believed you the whole time, but we do see the proof, now!! ;) I know you and Chris are so excited!! We got to have dinner with Ryan & Jenn's family tonight, and we were all rejoicing in conversation over you guys and Crosby!! :) Yay!!!