Sunday, January 30, 2011

December 2010

This post is so overdue, I was almost too overwhelmed to start. I guess after Crosby turned 1, and Chris gave me a book of the blog for Christmas that covered every post from pregnancy through Crosby's first birthday, I've just been enjoying a little vacation from blogging. (The book turned out great, by the way, and if you are a blogger, I highly recommend you get a book(s) of your blog!) Instead of doing a lot of writing on this catch-up post, I thought I would just post some pictures (ok, there are a lot!) from December, including some of the highlights from our fun Christmas in Dumas. Enjoy...

Happy boy on his new Smart Trike

I helped throw a baby shower for my dear friend, Sara, and her little boy, Oakley, due Feb. 5th.

There was a great turn out of some good friends from our Ouachita days.

Chris, "Uncle" Clint, and George kept Crosby while we were at the shower.

Lolly and Crosby playing with ornaments on her Christmas tree.

Crosby is so excited to have ornaments within reach on Lolly & Pop's tree...our tree at home was only decorated on the top half and was secured to the wall. :)

Rob and Wilson

The musical airplane that went off every time you clapped or made a loud noise was a huge hit!

Crosby and Wilson looking out the front door.

Daddy's Little Helper got his very own tool box for Christmas.

Danner got a 4-wheeler!

Watch out younger cousins...Danner's coming through!

Crosby did not want to wear the cute antlers like everyone else.

Chris and Sage

A Slinky!

Rob, Yung & Wilson


Rub-a-dub-dub, 3 boys in a tub

3 Little One Year Olds: Danner (22 mths), Wilson (14 mths), & Crosby (12 mths)

Wow, Dad, my very own cell phone?!

Priceless

Thanks, Lolly & Pop, for my new fire truck!

After Christmas our good friends, Molly & Patrick Westerman, and their 2 precious
boys, Davis and Will, stopped by for a visit. Molly & Patrick were our best friends
when we lived in Conway before, and we so wish they still lived here!

2 comments:

Shireen said...

LOVE the updates, guys!!! LOVE those big beautiful BLUE eyes, too! Crosby is getting so big, and these pictures make me want us to all get together! Probably in the next year, the boys would have a BLAST together!!! Once they're all more the same size is what I'm thinking. :)
Yall look WONDERFUL!!!
Tara, I just went back and looked thru the pics of "Camp Crosby," and I teared up looking at your sweet face as you were holding Crosby for the first time. I am craving a newborn again...being in the hospital, holding him/her for the very first time, being alone with him/her and cherishing EACH moment! I'm getting that with Rhys and Caleb right now...those unforgettable, FILLING moments...with each, and I do look forward to another, as the Lord wills.
Love you guys!!!

Marion said...

Great pictures....Thanks for taking the time to post them.