Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Rollie Pollie

Crosby rolled over for the first time on his own last Friday, and he did it a few random times over the weekend. Yesterday afternoon, he mastered the skill and started rolling over and over during tummy time. I was able to set the flip camera up on its little tripod and record him in action. I hope you enjoy the video. (I really wanted to get him to smile at the end, but I think he was too intrigued by the video camera.) Now, how do I keep him on his stomach for tummy time?! haha.

2 comments:

Shireen said...

Russell and I watched this together last night!! Crosby is SO cute and SO strong!!! I remember when Rhys started rolling over!! It was last Spring! :) We were living in a hotel!! :) Ha! Oh, memories!!

Tara, you are a WONDERFUL mommy! I mean that. I am thankful for such a good model in you! Hope yall are well and that we get to see you soon...as we journey up to MO!

Allyson Petty said...

Isn't it amazing the lengths we go to as parents to entertain our children? Ha!!! He is precious!