Friday, January 1, 2010

Crosby's first Christmas


It is amazing how much our blogging has slowed down now that we are home with an infant. We are doing well. Mainly adjusting to a whole new world, true for both Crosby and Tara and I. As we celebrated Christmas for the first time with Crosby we had a living object lesson of how crazy it was for our God to redeem his people by sending an infant. I found myself just holding my little 6 something pound son and just in awe that the Lord himself indwelt flesh in a little body just like Crosby's. We are very blessed to have Crosby healthy and home with us this holiday, but even more blessed that Christ took on flesh in the shape of a babe so that we might be redeemed and restored to fellowship with our Father.

We stayed put here on top of our hill in Arkadelphia for most of the holiday with the exception of a quick day trip to Dumas to get all three of the Loyd grandsons together at last.

Once again I think that pictures will sum it up better than my rambling...

1 comment:

Amber said...

The best Christmas present ever.

Crosby is precious. Can't wait to snuggle that sweet bundle of preciousness!!

:)